Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is it Twilight yet?

Yes, I'm a huge twilight fan and I've already purchased my tickets for this weekends opening night! Well actually, I'll be going at 10:00am because that was the first showing after midnight. I didn't think I could wait longer then that.

I don't know what it is about this series that seems to draw "moms" in as well. I'd love to be swept away by Edward Cullen, however, Robert, doesn't really do it for me. But I'm definitely Team Edward all the way. But I must say, Jacob is really "hot" in this movie. I just can't get over the "Sharkboy" fact. I still think of him as that little kid who couldn't really act well back then.

So which team are you?

No matter which team you pick, there are some really cute Twilight inspired finds on Etsy. Check these out...



Bella's Bracelet

Handpainted Hi-Tops

Keychains

Twilight Story Bracelet.

Pendant

See you at the movies!

No comments: